Dak headers: Shorty vs. Thorley

From: Scott Vieth (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 1997 - 11:43:56 EDT

It seems like some of the Dak owners favor the shorty-style headers
like the JBAs and other prefer Doug Thorley's headers.

Does the fact that the D.T. headers reach all the way back to the cat
make *that* much difference in performance? There's a pretty good
difference in the price between the shorties and the D.T. headers.

I guess I'm asking if the extra jing for the D.T.s is really worth
it.

=Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv
'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, Magnum V8/5-spd, Gibson cat-back, FIPK-clone