headers, cat-backs, rpm's

From: tnadoman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed Apr 30 1997 - 01:07:00 EDT

Alot of us seem to think alike. As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I went to my local Dodge
dealership here in Leesburg, VA and asked about headers and a cat-back system(they install it and
its covered by warranty). I was told that the cat-back is only a single exhaust (I believe its
Gibson) and that headers were not available yet. This setup would likely be next for me and am
reading these discussions anxiously!!

As mentioned earlier, my '97 Sport+ V8 CC 5-speed with 3.55 gears and 31x10.50 tires turns 2000
rpm's at 70 mph.
Will be watching the header-cat back discussions with much interest!!

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota Sport+ CC 4x4 V8, 5-speed, 3.55 gears