Re: new purchases

From: Sean P Meldrum (Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 1997 - 12:49:19 EDT

Isn't spending money fun? ;)

Does anyone know if the Accel cap and rotor that Gregg mentions below will fit
the 97's? This is the last thing I have yet to buy for my soon to come ignition
install. I can't imagine they've changed the dist. cap that much over the
years. TIA

*********************97 Dakota Sport************************
* *
* sean meldrum Email: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com *
* *
* Black, reg. cab, 2wd, 318, 5spd, 3.55 SG, FIPK clone, *
* MSD 6A and Blaster coil awaiting installation. *
* *

Hey folks,

 Just wanted to tell everyone that I purchased some things from Summit
yesterday.

The parts include:

MSD-6a
MSD Blaster 3 Coil

Taylor wires
Accel cap and rotor
Autolite Platniums
Edelbrock and K&N combo

Most of the parts specifically for my truck are on special order (wires, cap,
rotor, filter) those will be in in about two weeks. Next week after I see if
I get the job I want this summer, I am gonna lower it with Eibach springs, AIM
blocks and Doestch shocks. 1 3/4 in the front and three in the back. I will
also do something with the exhaust, custom cat-back duals probably. Either
Flowmaster or Dynomax, not sure yet. Well I was just excited with the purchase
and I had to tell someone. The stuff from Summit cost me $270.

If anyone has any comments, feel free to express them.

Gregg
92 CC V6, MSD ignition and Edelbrock and K&N combo coming soon