Re: Induction Mods -Reply

From: Robert Lee Cobb Jr. (S0042745@cedarnet.cedarville.edu)
Date: Thu May 01 1997 - 17:55:08 EDT

Guys, I saw an article in (I think) Car Craft about a year or so ago
which dealt with taking a regular carb-style intake and drilling it
for fuel injectors. It seemed to be a not-too-difficult procedure.
I'll talk to my dad tonight and see if he can find the magazine and
bring it here to the college this weekend. That way I can scan the
article and send it anybody who wants it. It could be a cheaper way
of getting some more ponies.
- Rob Cobb

>>> "Sean wrote :
This manifold has to be the 4bbl aluminum intake in the Mopar
catalog. It actually *is* a Magnum engine piece....just not
production. It's the manifold you get on a crate motor. Regular
small block mopar intakes won't work on Magnum heads because of the
configuration of the bolts. Still 40hp would be nice. The manifold
goes for like $250. Can't wait till *my* issue gets here!