RE: Spanked a Z/28 [reply]

From: Harris Caplan (tsvi@ben-david.com)
Date: Fri May 02 1997 - 21:59:44 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Harris Caplan [SMTP:tsvi@ben-david.com]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 1997 6:56 PM
To: 'Harris Caplan'; 'dakota@ait.fredonia.edu'
Subject: RE: Spanked a Z/28 [reply]

-----Original Message-----
From: Harris Caplan [SMTP:tsvi@ben-david.com]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 1997 6:43 PM
To: 'dakota@ait.fredonia.edu'

I second that. I sure as hell don't want to drive city streets with guys, regardless of how old, racing! Anyone so caught should have the book thrown at them, starting with revocation of their licenses and confiscation of their vehicles. My thoughts are not directed at any one individual, but those who race on city streets should be made aware of how most of us, who drive the city streets, feel, not to mention that racing on city streets is illegal. If there is any doubt in anyone's mind as to how racing on city streets jeopardizes the lives of others, go to your local police station and as ask a cop or a paramedic that goes to auto accident scenes.

I'm not interested in racing but I have nothing against it. 'Who knows, some day I may go to a legal, and I hope relatively safe, drag strip and enjoy the races. If I do, I hope to see some of you guys running your DAKs there. A lot of bright guys on this list. I would hope too bright to race on city streets.

Harris

P.s. I just bought a DAK. After I have a few miles on it, I'll post my observations from those of you who are interested.