GOT IT

From: steve clarke (sclarke@cancom.net)
Date: Sat May 03 1997 - 11:28:31 EDT

        Got a 94 dakota yesterday, I'm realy happy with the power the v6
has. One problem has arised, when I filled it with gas, the gage never
moved?. There is only 16500 km on it. Another thing a couple of dogs jumped
up on the truck and scratched the paint, anybody know of a product that can
fix it? or what is the average cost to fix. There is a scratch on the door,
thin about 3 maybe four inches long and the box has more tiny ones and a
long thin one.
        Come home yesterday a tercel paced me so I floored it since it was a
friend, man I did not think it was so good with a v-6, better then my
fathers 318. I noticed only one wheels spin and the rear ratio is 3.23:1 I
believe
        I thank you in advance

        Steve Clarke