Re: V8 ?

From: The Miller's (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sat May 03 1997 - 23:17:46 EDT

Hey Bill:

You go to the drags to....COOL!!! There is a guy I know at Mason Dixon
Dragway that has an 88 Dakota, the same as mine, and he said he had to make
everything. I looked in the Chrysler Collision book and check frames,
crossmembers, transmission mounts, and motor mounts. Everything can be
bought and should work. I just wanted another opinion, or if anyone else
has done it. Oh yeah, the engine I am looking at is a 340 with all new
parts, competition cam 480 lift, 360 heads mildly ported with a valve job
and the block is bored .030 over. It is an awesome deal.....but it will
take awhile before I can actually put it in. But when I do I will be
posting messages left and right with 1/4 mile times. I am hoping for
around low 13's out of it. It is also very possible to. Where do you
dragrace at. Want to see a cool Dodge picture? Go check out my dad's
truck at this address.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/4963/

I am sure you will like it and you will know which one it is because it is
the only Dodge on the page. You can see it under the Custom Truck Gallery
or under Race Trucks. E-mail him and let him know what you think. You
will also probably like what is on the first page also(97 Dakota)

E-mail us and let us know what you think

Thanks

Scott