Re: No Muffler -Reply -Reply

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed May 07 1997 - 19:39:28 EDT

<< I personally wanted the dual out the back setup for my 97 V6, but someone
who does performance mods to Dodge trucks for a living said duals would kill
your low end torque on a V6. Based on this trusted advice, I opted for the
Gibson cat-back single system. I have not received it as yet, but other
members of this list have the single and are pleased with the performance. I
guess with a V6, you must choose between low end torque or the "dual look".

If you have a muffler on it, then it won't make enough difference if either
route to even be noticeable as the muffler will be the controlling point for
the back pressure and I also like the Duals out the back far better than one
out the anyplace, 2 pipes is coool. If I had to go to one pipe then I would
glue another on the other side just to look good.

BillyBob