Re: Slow Day

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed May 07 1997 - 20:37:56 EDT

<< I got my setup installed for $330.00 while I was sitting in an
 airconditioned waiting room, drinking a Coke, and reading a Hot Rod
 magazine... :P

I got my original installed for $120 that was Cat back with dual turbo
mufflers and 2 pipes out the back but didn't like the turbos or the splitter
so I built a new "Y" deal and left off the mufflers and sounds just
wonderful, music to the ears but now I have another $20 bucks in the whole
deal plus $12 bucks for the angle chrome tips. Same guy is going to put a
True dual setup out front of rear wheel on a friends 92 Ram for $150 all
welded. This guy has a shop at his house and has to turn people away, he is
that busy. People come from 60 miles away to have him do there exhaust work,
really does a good job..

Bill