SHELBY DECALS

From: Braxton, John (jbraxton@gmgw.com)
Date: Thu May 08 1997 - 18:51:00 EDT

Don,

I don't blame you a bit. My uncle is pushing me to keep the decals as a
spare for the shelby I plan to buy from him. That is why I price them as
I did but I still plan to use them as a pattern to go by. The only
problem I see is were the black turns to silver. I plan to over lay
that area but if your guy has a better system I would love to hear it.
I'm going to be using a large digitizer and a drafting program
(mirostation) to make a computer file of the stripe and then plot it
out. After plotting, I will use a straight edge an a blade to cut it
out. Alot of work, but supplies would only be around $100.00

I'll let you know how they turn out. You may be interested if they turn
out good! I could let you have them for "alot" less than the custom guy

John
jbraxton@gmgw.com
or 919-269-4511 home

p.s. if you know of anybody looking for a shelby I got one for sell.