(no subject)

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Sun May 11 1997 - 14:10:36 EDT

I had to put up this post. Last weekend I started removing the graphics
off my truck. I spent about 3 hours with a hair dryer and a neighbor's can
of WD40 pickin' off the graphics. In that 3 hours all I got done was the
DODGE on the tailgate and 1/3 of the SPORT decal on the passenger door.
The tailgate looked great but I couldn't continue with the method I was using.

Instead, I ordered this thing called a Vinyl Eraser from SEARS speicialty
tool catalog. This thing is freakin' fantastic. Chuck the thing in my
Makita and just buff those graphics right off. Downside is that it take
the shine out of the paint but a quick once over with some polishing
compound and it looks like the graphics were never there. Anyone lookin'
to clean up the look of your truck by removin' the graphics should invest
the $16 for this eraser and its little mandrel.

That's it....just wanted to share. ;^)