Re: Greetings!!!

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Mon May 12 1997 - 08:35:12 EDT

Sorry John, but I agree with Bryan. I priced out both the Sport and SLT
models and the SLT was cheaper for the options that I wanted (SLT+ had
electric gizmos that I wasn't interested in). I guess we don't all think
alike, I have a white truck and the chrome grill looks fantastic. I don't
like the look of the white truck with a painted grill.

Rob

At 11:03 AM 5/12/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Bryan;
>
>The SLT+ is top-of-the-line and does cost more than the Sport+, I did
>research this very thing when I order mine. I liked the painted grill, and
>somewhat the bumpers for a particular look, however you can not get the
>additional cab insulation with the Sport, which I had to have.
>
>BTW, if you wanted to buy a painted grill to trade it out on the SLT it
>costs about $160 and a chrome one goes for about $100. FYI

> L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
> !!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
> White/Driftwood/CC/4x4/5.2L/5spd/3.92SG/FIPK clone

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, British Columbia
Canada