Screamin demon!!

From: Stingz340@aol.com
Date: Wed May 14 1997 - 04:04:45 EDT

Thought I would share my story today.....Own a 94 dakota 318......I pulled up
beside a New Chivvy Z-28 in my 1972 Lemon Twist Demon which has a built to
stock 340 wtih sixpack. The guy revved up his engine several times before i
looked over at him, and when i did he had a big smile on his face, I assume
this had the Hi-pro chevy 350.. I heard through small talk that these camaros
can haul, but of course these comments came from the CHIVVY crowd...I must
admit the car looked nice, it was black and had at least 50 series tires on
it....I knew the Demon would not be denied!!!.......I revved up the beast and
i tell ya the chivvy man had a totally different expression on his face,, It
was funny....Once ithe light turned green it was all over I instantly pulled
away, we probably went at least a 1/8 of a mile and at that point i was at
least 5-6 car lengths ahead.......Another one bites the DUST!!!!!!