Re: Recalibration of SBEC

From: mahoneyr@syr.lmco.com
Date: Thu May 15 1997 - 13:43:08 EDT

> > fyi-
> >
> > we are running a 95 dakota around town now with NO chip in the
> > sbec...:)!
> >
> > we took all the eprom info and put it on a 3 1/2 and loaded it into a
> > special program and then hooked a wire cable into a socketed eprom slot
> > and then put the sbec's "brain" on the front seat and promptly went out
> > and burned up 1 2 & 3rd gears with screetchs in between...
> >
> > at will... we would stop this fun and check out where the computer had
> > gone to visit where in the eprom info addresses and what was
> > there...."snicker"
> >
> > film at 11:00
> > ---------
> > jules.mpi
Did I fall asleep on the Couch in front of the TV again and miss
the film?
This is a film I hope gets re-run, cuz this is information I WANT.
Whats up jules? Is this a commercially available Software package?
and whre can I get one? I can engineer my own hookup cuz thats what
I do....
rICK
'904x4 3.9L Auto(A500)