Re: Dashboard Problem

From: Gary Brinck (gary@mercury.net)
Date: Sun May 18 1997 - 22:58:29 EDT

MoparRuss@aol.com wrote:

> i had a some what similar problem when dodge rebuilt my engine...seems they
> forgot to reattch the wiring harness at the fire wall and it melted on my
> manifold.....i kept blowing air bag fuses right and left.......then the truck
> started running crazy (idling way too high)......finally a dodge dealer in
> ohio found the problem the other dealer had created.....
>
> Russ

Thanks for tip, Russ...will have to take a look at the other side of the
firewall. I've only been looking under the dash so far. Problem is
intermittent and seems to occur after acceleratong out of a sharp (more
than 90 degrees) turn. Haven't been able to pinpoint it exactly. Could
be the engine moves just enough to touch or squeeze something.

Gary in Florida