Re: Jules catalog

From: jaallis (jaallis@ibm.net)
Date: Mon May 19 1997 - 23:28:28 EDT

MoparRuss@aol.com wrote:

> i got the catalog today.......thank god someone with v-6 stuff for 94's....my
> truck is a 8-93 but tagged as a 94......will the sbec for the 93 be ok or
> will i have to use a 94?? what would be the best mods to do to this tryck
> without going to the supercharger route?? (i know i know buy a 5.2)....i want
> to get as much as i can out of it....it has 3.55 gears now....i was thinking
> down the road of 4.10's but for now i want the motor to crank as much as it
> can....does that cam really help?? or what about the sbec?? if i pop one of
> the 2 in will i notice an increase?? any help would be appreciated
>
> Russ
I had trouble finding a performance module for my 94 V6 but I located
one from JET Performance. Part number 99401 is for stock engines and
the stage 2 #99401s is for free breathing engines(air cleaner and
exhaust). They also sell a 180 thermostat #10170. The people at JET
were very helpful when I called them. I recently found a company that
can get front coils that will lift a 2wd Dakota 2-2.5" There WEB site is
http://fabtechmotorsports.com .
Jay
94 Sport 2wd SB Std cab V6 K&N drop in