Front sway bar?, new shocks?

From: Groce, Earl (earl@conf-recruiters.com)
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 00:48:00 EDT

Two questions,

1, I noticed that one of the rubber donuts is gone off the front
swaybar. Is there a source of aftermarket harder compound donuts?

2. My new (to me) 92 v6 cc 88k feels to me like it needs shocks. I
dont want my kidneys to bleed, If i live long enough, I'll be 50 in
november. I do however want a solid ride. are there members that
have replaced their worn shocks with aftermarket shocks that are
satisfied with the ride? If so, what shocks did you use? Describe
your ride. By the way I am running a pretty standard tire i think.
235-15-70 It is made by cooper. i think. Ive had pretty good luck
with them on other trucks. Ride ok wear ok, fairly open, road tread.

Eventially, I want to put the rear sway bar on the truck. Has any one
else tried the dodge taxi/hp sway bar trick i read about last nite.

earl@conf-recruiter.com