Re: Heavy Duty Cooling

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 10:12:55 EDT

Ron;

You are totally correct, '97 still has the inline PS cooler, the front
small heat dissipater is and auxiliary oil cooler (AT), the second heat
dissipater is the A/C condenser and the third is, as you state, the engine
rad.

                           L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
                        !!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
           White/Driftwood/CC/4x4/5.2L/5spd/3.92SG/FIPK clone
                         soon to have "Edelbrock" cat-back