Prerunner 2wd Dakota and Int. Transmission Quirk

From: jaallis (jaallis@ibm.net)
Date: Wed May 14 1997 - 01:07:51 EDT

I've been watching the posts for awhile but this is my first e-mail.
I've been trying to lift my 94 Dakota 2wd and I finally found a company
that can help. Fabtech Motorsports Engineering makes longer coils that
will lift the front 2-2.5". Their web site is at
http://fabtechmotorsports.com .The phone # is 714-870-9422. JET
Peformance also makes a module and !80 thermostat for the 94 V6. The
modules come in Stage I and Stage II. Since I can't get a module from
Chrysler I'm going for one of these.
        The tranny problem I have is very intermittant. When I'm just cruising
the overdrive lockout has engaged itself. Sorta weird to be driving
along and have your truck downshift and and the button light up by
itself. If any one has had this happen please help me out as the dealer
already said they probably won't find the problem(untill the tranny
falls out). Thanks Jay Allison