Re: Horn?

From: Jane or Larry Elliott (elliott@serv.net)
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 23:16:28 EDT

I ripped out the stock piece of crap and put a pair of Fiamm
electromagnetic's on mine. They go where the stock cold air supply to the
air cleaner goes on my '92. That's the only place that's more or less
open to the front unless they're mounted below the bumper where they'll
get full of crap. It's necessary to build a bracket, mine mounts on the
inside of the fender well. Haven't tried them out on anyone since I put
them on a couple months ago though. Got the same things on my m/cycle
though and they do work. Cost about $30 and some wire and connectors.

Larry