Re: First posting

From: Shawn Shultzaberger (shultzas@mwr.kic.or.jp)
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 18:13:50 EDT

Sean Meldrum wrote:

> The first two mods that I am gonna
> >do to it are a tonneau cover as it will see alot of highway driving
>
> >and a dual flowmaster setup (one in 2 out )
>
> Hey Shawn....
>
> You should add the Edelbrock/K&N fresh air combo to that list (I
> should
> patent this thing). You'll love it.....best $50 mod I ever made.
>
> 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd
> "Meldrum" fresh air filter combo**MSD 6a awaiting installation
> *************
> ****

 Sean,
    Thanks for the tip. I think I'll do just that. I can order all
the stuff while I am over here and have it ready and waiting when I
get her back to the house. By the way, how in the world can I get my
hands on a "JEG's" catalogue? I have the Summit Racing and the
Magnum Performance Cat from Jules, and I thought the JEG's cat would
be a nice addition. Thanx......

Shawn Shultzaberger
(soon to own 97 Dak V8)