Prerunner 2wd Dakota and Int. Transmission Quirk -Reply

From: Robert Lee Cobb Jr. (S0042745@cedarnet.cedarville.edu)
Date: Sat May 24 1997 - 01:02:19 EDT

Jason Allison wrote: Sorta weird to be driving along and have your
truck downshift and and the button light up by itself. If any one
has had this happen please help me out as the dealer already said
they probably won't find the problem(untill the tranny falls out).
Thanks Jay Allison

Jason, I have had this happen to me twice in 4 years. Yeah, it's
kinda weird. I've never had it to the dealer, though. I just never
worried about it because it has never done it much. . . like I said,
only twice in 4 years.

- Rob Cobb