Re: 300+ Lets have a party!!!!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon May 26 1997 - 21:26:17 EDT

<< Hmmm... Sounds like fun. :) I'll have to head up there sometime. Its
 a little far for me to do an every Wed. night, but I'll have to get out
 there sometime. :) Probably not until I do some mods though. (Unless
 we end up going there for a 300+ thing, of course.) :) >>

We have a great time on Wed but the also run a Test & Tune every friday nite
from 6 - 10 just keep getting backin line and run again. I haven't been to a
Friday nite. They also have a regular schedule of events on Sat and some
Sundays but do not make to many of those, lot more crowded and you don't get
to run as much. I am still trying to figure things out so I like to get as
many runs as possible. Let me know if you head up there and I will be sure to
go that night.

Bill