Dakota owners in the Detroit area

From: Scott Vieth (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Tue May 27 1997 - 18:16:21 EDT

Hi:

I would like all of the Dakota owners in the Detroit Metro area to
email me privately. I am moving to Detroit in the next few weeks. I
would like to have a list of Dakota fans in the Detroit area that I
can hook up with for car shows and swap meets. (I also need a little
advice on where I should and shouldn't rent).

Looking forward to hearing from Dak fans in my new city!!
:^)

(Sean, I've already got your name and numbers. Thanks. :^) )

=Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv
'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, Magnum V8/5-spd, Gibson cat-back, FIPK-clone