Drag Racing

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat May 31 1997 - 11:42:28 EDT

For all you guys doing a little Drag racing with your Daks, I found with the
help of a friend a web sight with lots of info for the novice and above
racers and a program in the sharware version "Dragstrip Plus" which allows
you to input all your engine, diveline, weights and othe data to give your
1/4 mile results along with 60 feet, 1/8 mile ect. It also makes
recomendations for improving your performance AND you can change almost any
data info (ie gear ratio) and it will tell you the performance gain or loss.
It also has info for Nitrous ect. and tells the performance gains. It is a
pretty neat program and could save a lot of bucks and point you to your best
bang for the buck. It is fully funtional but will only save one record in
shareware version. Full version is only 34.95 which I am going to send for.
It is not a large download comes with a full manual in both word (.doc) and
TXT. It is a dos version and loaded and runs on my old Tandy 1400 HD (XT with
640 ram and a whopping 8 mhz processor) so should work on anything.

The sight is also pretty cooool with a lot of info...

Check it out.. http://rconcepts.com/beard/ (The Staging Light)

Bill