Re: Idea for the web site

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 01 1997 - 17:29:05 EDT

<< Well, lets see... Your idea is both socially irresponsible and
> politically incorrect. I like it. :) >>

Coool sounds neat something like a Dodge Dakota Boot Hill, I started to
create a tee shirt iron on based on that idea, just a lack of time. The only
problem I could see is that Jon would need a lot of room on the ole HD, I
mean there are a ton of fatalities out there from the Dak Attacks, Especially
the dern Ferds. Maybe you could create pictures of the victims with a frown
in there grills.

Anyway it sounds like a cool idea to me...

Bill