Re: Idea for the web site

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 21:51:28 EDT

Hey wait a minute hear, I missed this the first time through;

I own a mustang and I ain't no punk kid, maybe a horse's a**, or some such
other euphemism, you pick one, but I ain't no punk kid. ;-) ho .. ho .. ho

                           L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
                        !!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
           White/Driftwood/CC/4x4/5.2L/5spd/3.92SG/FIPK clone
                                     *Gibson* on the way