Minor correction

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Wed Jun 04 1997 - 14:55:25 EDT

For the geographically diverse restaurant goers, let me correct one of
my recommendations. It's McGuire's in Pensacola and Destin, Florida -
not Murphy's.

Don't know what that has to do with Dakotas. I did notice that all the
trucks I saw in the Florida panhandle were either Dodges or Chevies.
Ford almost doesn't exist there, I guess. Lots of new cars, too. I'd
guess the car dealers did pretty well after the hurricane's swept
through there.

Will there be a lot of new Dodge's in North Dakota and Minnesota?

Jim
No animals or human beings were killed, injured, maimed, detained for
questioning, arrested, oppressed, deported, sent to detention camps, or
otherwise deprived of their constitutional rights during the production of
this post. -- Randy Ragsdale