RE: Mileage issues..

From: Pat Buthmann (patb@mindless.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 1997 - 19:42:36 EDT

That's one thing I've noticed as well. The Dak is deceptively fast. Numerous times I've dialed up 65 or 75 MPH down city streets (oops...<GRIN>) and never really felt like I was going that fast. Smooth, quiet, comfortable. It's actually somewhat disappointing, since there is nothing quite like the feeling of a hand in the middle of your back powering you forward.

Pat Buthmann