meldrum filter

From: JBROWN62@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 05 1997 - 17:37:54 EDT

howdy yall,
        I just finished installing an edelbrock PRO-FLOW air cleaner part #
1002, it fits like a glove and is easy to install. It gives the 5.2 a much
louder sound and feels a like a little more top-end power throughout the
band. This might not be, hasn't been track tested, but I like the sound it
helps the engine produce and it also freed up a lot of room in the bay, just
enough for me to put my dixie horns in later this month. I had a hard time
finding room on my old 97 V-6 dak, and ended up installing them on the fan
shroud, but this will allow me to make a bracket and make it a little cleaner
in the bay.

jbrown62@aol.com, black 97 dak ext. cab, sport plus, 318, 4x4, auto, cb,
pro-flow air cleaner.