Re: meldrum filter

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Thu Jun 05 1997 - 19:39:29 EDT

At 06:00 PM 6/5/97 -0400, you wrote:
>JBROWN;
>
>Sure is great, huh! And the best thing it sure does de-clutter the engine
>bay.
>
>(send Sean a thank you)
>===================='97 Dakota SLT+=====================
>
> L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
>> howdy yall,
>> I just finished installing an edelbrock PRO-FLOW air cleaner part
>#
>> 1002, it fits like a glove and is easy to install. It gives the 5.2 a
>much
>> louder sound and feels a like a little more top-end power throughout the
>> band. This might not be, hasn't been track tested, but I like the sound
>
>> jbrown62@aol.com, black 97 dak ext. cab, sport plus, 318, 4x4, auto, cb,
>> pro-flow air cleaner.

No thank-yous necessary. ;^)

Actually, we have a rebel here. I considered the Pro-Flow initially as
I've already got one sittin' on the shelf for my Mustang. I was concerned
about how close the hood would come to the top of the filter though and
since the 1002 pulls down from the top I stuck with the standard can type.
Plus I was eager to try out the K&N claims. It obviously works out well
though. Hmmm.....Monday the can, Tuesday the Pro Flo, Wednesday the

You got an increase I'm sure.......definitely *not* yer imagination.