bedliner

From: tnadoman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri Jun 06 1997 - 20:06:07 EDT

On 06/06/97 12:53:28 you wrote:

>Regarding the bedliner for the 97, couple questions
>fer y'all...
>
> + Are there openings for the tie downs (embedded
> ones in front, and back ones on side wall?

There are openings for the rear tie downs. Mine (Mopar) does not have any on the front.

> + The bed has the recessed notches for 2x6's so
> that sheets of plywood can be laid flat. Does
> the mopar bedliner preserve this? I like that
> idea. I thought it was cool.

Yes it does have the 2x6 notch. The liner for the tailgate also has places to store your
favorite beverage when the gate is down.

> + I'm going to get a fiberglass tonneau cover,
> is an under the rail better in this case, or
> doesn't it matter?

Can't help you there. Sorry.

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota Sport+ CC 4x4 V8/5-spd 3.55 gears
K&N FIPK clone