Re: Mileage issues...

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 07 1997 - 21:06:30 EDT

<< Well Phil I paid for a throttle body back in
 Feburary from Magnum Performance and I am still
 waiting, I think I am going to cancel my order
 and put it towards other mods, they must be
 really behind for there to be that kind of back-
 order. As for air cleaner assembly, its a good
 choice (cheap!) and it gives good results.

Holy Cow Februaury, no wonder Jules hain't been on lately. Which one did you
order? I know a guy who ordered one for a 92 Ram 318 and had it pretty quick.
He ordered the less expensive one..

Bill