(no subject)

From: Roell, Steven R (Steven.Roell@Wichita.BOEING.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 1997 - 07:32:05 EDT

I know this is non-Dakota related and goes against the etiquette rules,
but I'm desparate!!! The wife and I always tape the NASCAR Winston Cup
races and watch them later in the day at a more convenient time (and
also zip thru the commercials). Well, the VCR I taped yesterday's race
on defaulted to SP, using the whole tape but only recording 2 hours. I
already know who won but don't know the rest of the particulars and
would prefer to watch what happens than read about it.

To the question.....

Did anyone get this race on tape? And if you did, would you consider
copying it and sending it to me? I'll obviously pay for shipping, the
tape, and other reasonable charges. Please respond to me directly as I
am in digest mode.

Greatly appreciated in advance,

Steve Roell
1970 Dodge Challenger Western Sport Special
1994 Dodge Dakota 4x4, 318, 5sp
LANCAIR 320 kitplane