Re:

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 09 1997 - 18:32:27 EDT

> why are you ripping on Gordon, I have heard he said, back sometime in the
> early nineties that if chrysler ever gets back into nascar he would be one of
> the first drivers to go, and got into a lot of trouble from his sponsers for
> stating a disire to do so.

I have to agree with you, because not only that, but he seems to have a
better attitude than some of the other drivers, I've never really heard
him complain and whine like some of the other drivers, he just gets out on
the track and does his talking out there by driving the h#!! out of his
car and taking the checkered flag on many an occasion. (Sorry guys, know
it's not Dak related, but had to express my views).

Bruce