Re: Gibson Cat-back Exhaust.....

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 11 1997 - 08:34:11 EDT

> <SNIP> (the stuff about FantasyLand)
>
> >Don't take it personally man, they're just expressing their opinions, and
> >everyone has the right to their own opinion
>

> Thanks, Bruce. Couldn't have said it better myself. I really hope that
> everybody who sees my posts here (and they are pretty rare) also sees
> the smiley faces :) and realizes that everything I say is tounge-and-
> cheek.
>
> You know us hotrod guys like to "shoot the breeze" and talk crap just
> because it's fun. And that fact that I have a Dakota-owning friend who
> will stop at nothing to beat me at the drag strip (but hasn't YET) makes
> it all the more fun to yammer about this and that.
>
> Having said that, though, I'd like to think that my opinion on things is
> based at least a LITTLE on fact and experience. And believe me, I've
> learned the hard way a few times. Spent more dollars than I care to
> admit at times, but it's all in the name of performance.
>
> So don't pay no mind to me and my yammerings and carrying on. I'll just
> drive quietly by in the fast lane... Who knows, maybe we can learn
> something from each other....
>
> Carl (being the PC guy that I am) Vidos

Yeah man, maybe you can help keep us from making the same mistakes and get
to your level of hotrodding more quickly. Oh please educate us oh wise
one :). Seriously though, i agree with you, except one thing, you might
not be passing me so easily, I don't give up without a fight, you'd have
to beat me fair and square on a straightaway before you'd be passing me.
Don't know what it is, but there is something about being passed that
pisses me off, so I don't let it happen if I can help it. See you on the
straightaways :).

Bruce