Re: Superchargers. Was: Re: More latenight cruisin'

From: Alan Casey (acasey@mail.io.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 1997 - 08:09:46 EDT

> From: "Brian Jeffords" <roadrunr@ccnet.com>
> To: <dakota@ait.fredonia.edu>
> Subject: Re: Superchargers. Was: Re: More latenight cruisin'
> Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 22:17:10 -0700

> ----------
> > From: Sean Meldrum <spm@c3net.net>
> > To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> > Subject: Re: Superchargers. Was: Re: More latenight cruisin'
> > Date: Tuesday, June 10, 1997 20:13
> >
> > At 05:45 PM 6/10/97 +0000, you wrote:
> > >Jon, there is a company call "Grand Technologies"
> > >that has an advertisment in the
>
> -> August 97 issue of Sport Truck magazine.<-
>
> Did you also happen to notice Kuk's ( aka: Marty's ) truck in thie issue?
> It's in the
> "Reader's Trucks" section.
>

> Brian

Yea! that was very cool. They did make a slight mistake on the
description however, He polished his exhuast manifolds, he did not go
with headers. Its great to see one of our members truck in print.

By the way guys, especially you 97's, this issue has a whole section
on Dodge Mods, (Ram and Dakota) there is an article on suspension
upgrade, the truck they are using has an awsome hood scoop. Anyway
I'm glad to see dodge is getting some press like this. Check it out.

Alan...