RE: Sport Trucks Magazine

From: Pat Buthmann (patb@mindless.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 1997 - 18:42:34 EDT

I have the same issue. It also has a list of Dodge aftermarket add-ons, and how to get in touch with the manufacturer's, both powertrain and decorator add-ons. That's how I found the grill-guard I want. The Mopar one looks somewhat flakey to me, but Long-Tek Engineering has one. Not a half bad price either, $340.

Pat Buthmann