exhaust

From: yacko@value.net
Date: Sat Jun 21 1997 - 11:39:42 EDT

ok so i was looking through that sport trucking mag that you guys kept
referencing and i saw on page 19 that there is a exhaust system from
PaceSetter that has the muffler and the dual 2 1/4 " tailpipes. My
roomate said that PaceSetter was basically crap. Any recommendations?
I have yet to do a mod for my 97 sport, any recommendations there on the
first that should be done? And one more question.. Any of you guys live in
the Bay Area or anywheres in California for that matter?
Thanks
Greg