Re: '97 Auto Trans Info Reply, Attn: Sam and Jay

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Mon Jun 23 1997 - 21:40:00 EDT

At 06:29 PM 6/23/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Good evening to all,
>
>Sam, those 5-speed guys are allright. I used to be one of them. By the
>way, taking a ride with Sean Meldrum is quite and experience. He knows
>how to shift. I ain't got much hair, but I got less now. Sean can show you
>just how strong the Dakota drive train really is.

>David R.
>Sterling Heights
>Michigan

Aw, Dave, some of them cars you had in the past would make my Dak look like
a, well, like a Neon. ;^) ;^) You guys were just gettin' too used to
those big honkin' club cabs! 8^) Gotta admit, though, *much* smoother ride.

Seriously, I've heard that Hurst is addressing the market for a 5 speed
shifter for the Dodges. Too much pounding into third can really do some
damage and I *love* to hear that 3rd gear bark!
  sean meldrum