Re: Shift Sequence Problem, Attn: Sam Parthemer

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@cts.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 1997 - 12:18:10 EDT

----------
> From: JT McBride <James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM>
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: Re: Shift Sequence Problem, Attn: Sam Parthemer
> Date: Tuesday, June 24, 1997 08:41 AM
>
> >Had to laugh about your problems shifting the DAK and a JEEP.
>
> Sam - they aren't quite as bullet proof, but you can fit a 5-speed to
> the Jeep, and get a normal shift pattern. The four-speeds are in demand
> from V8 Jeep owners, so you might even make money, or at least break
> even on the deal.
>
> An ad in the classified section of the national Jeeper magazines would be
> a good idea.
>
> Meanwhile, think twice before doing burnouts in 'first' gear!
>
> Jim
> '93 4x4 CC V8

        Actually it's a 3 speed, and works ok... After the $$$ I just spent
getting everything rebuilt, I think it will last quite a while. I just
picked up a
jeep mag that has a CJ7 with a 5.9L Magnum motor in it... THAT would
be handfull.

        I'm going to tow this thing with my MP SBEC this Saturday, so I'm
going to see how it tows (ping or not to ping...that is the question).

        Sam '95 SLT