Non-Magnum V8

From: Christopher M. Ruggiers (ruggiers@telepath.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 1997 - 13:07:38 EDT

I'm a new subscriber w/ a black 91 LE extended cab 2wd 318V8 (156hp).
With 110k, it still looks pretty good, so rather than invest $20k on a
new dak, I'd like to add a new sbec, headers, and maybe tbi to mine . I
checked with the local dodge boys, and their performance catelog doesn't
show any parts for my application, rather devoted to post 92 magnums.
Anybody out there got any leads?

Also would like some wheels, but not many folks around here seem to be
willing to look for 6 bolt mags to fit mine.

Thx.
Chris
1991 Dakota LE V8
K&N FilterCharger