Re: My web site

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Sun Jun 29 1997 - 22:03:55 EDT

> Hi Jarrod Love the site.what size are those meats on the back? And did
they mess up your
> speedo? and how much. Thanks. bye for now Bruce

thanks and i run 275/60/15's on the back and 245/60/15's on the front.

those stock 235's just didnt blow my skirt up:).

i still can spin those tires for about a foot or so off the line when i
romp on it.

and it didnt mess up the speedo. when i cross the line at the drag strip,
it appears to be pretty accurate with what the time slip reads.

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car