Re: My web site

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Sun Jun 29 1997 - 21:32:41 EDT

> It looks like they stay to the inside of the fender lip ok......am I seeing
> that correctly? I *really* want to go to 275's but though they might just
> barely hang out so I was going to stick to 255/70's.
>
> By the way.....*nice* truck man.

they are just right on the of the fenderwell. they may stick out 1/4 of an
inch at the most, but nothing noticeable. and i also noticed that tehre is
plenty of inner fenderwell room to run 15x10's nicely and be able to tuck
it under the fender. my enxt set of tires are 295/50/15's when these wear
out (or burn out)

Jarrod