RE: 97 security option

From: James Bird (birdjd@internetmci.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 1997 - 13:47:08 EDT

That's funny, mine doesn't honk at all.
I guess I have to hit the shop manual to see how to program it to do that. I was thinking about getting the MOPAR replacement alarm, it comes with the shock sensor and a few other bells. Chances are, it will also have an external relay to run a real siren. I would suggest to run a 'glass breakage' sensor instead of a shock sensor if you like your sleep at night.

James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI.com
'97 Dakota CC, V8, 5sp, 4x4, 3.55 gears, loaded, 500w of serious sound