Re: Three strikes your out???

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Wed Jul 02 1997 - 22:08:15 EDT

why dont you just put a 727 3 speed auto in there?. it'll blt right in i
beleive!. i know people that ut a-500's in lil red express trucks with no
mods cept for a switch for 4th gear, why not go simple with a 3 speed
auto???. they are cheap and easy to fix.

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car