Re: FW: Continuing Transmission Troubles

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@xmission.com)
Date: Thu Jul 03 1997 - 15:56:47 EDT

On Thu, 3 Jul 1997, Jon Steiger wrote:
> One noise that I do notice happens at about 100-110 mph or so.
> Its pretty loud, and I can't figure out if its the transmission, tires,
> engine, cooling fan, or a combination of some or all of the above. That's
> the only strange noise I've noticed.
>
> -Jon-

Or maybe it's just the bow shock wave created by the atmosphere trying to
get out of the way of a Dakota moving that fast. :-)

For our friends in Canada, Mr. Steiger is travelling at velocities
over 170 kilometers per hour. I'm staying out of his way, and suggest you
do the same.

  -- Jason Bleazard
     drazaelb@xmission.com

     Psi Corps is your friend. Trust Psi Corps.