Re: ok hissing sound is what?

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Sat Jul 05 1997 - 04:38:15 EDT

welp, if you run yer ac and shut it off, the hissing after you get out of
teh truck is the condensor in the a/c system, it is a common noise for
dodge trucks. my dakota does it and my old ram did it and the ram before
tha one did it too.

if thats not it, then its the quick hiss frmo teh engine turnuing over
after you shut it off and teh hiss is the compression

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car