Re: Shift Kit

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 05 1997 - 09:59:21 EDT

<< OK, so who has put a shift kit in a pre-97? I know a few people have
 and that's what I'm planning to do next. I just don't want to pay $150
 for it. I thought I could get by for around $80 or so. Does that sound
 right or am I dreaming again? Also what brands have you guys installed
 and how do you like them? Anything you would do different. I think I
 want one in the street and strip mode... Not too harsh, it's a daily
 driver, but I would like to chirp the tires when I nail it. :^)
 -- >>

TCI just over $90 2nd day air. I have it set for street plus and a tire
chirper 1st to 2nd at WOT. It shifts sharp 1st to 2nd and firm there after. I
do not mind it for every day driving. I'm happy with it..

Bill