Re: Further Performace Mods?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 05 1997 - 21:05:42 EDT

<< I also
 desperately need the special traction bar setup that posgarage sells to
 plant the tires. >>

Sounds like you have a plan, I hope it works out well. Kuk had similar mods
to his Dak with good results. What is this Posgarage setup, never heard of
them either. I have the lakewood with fair results but had been looking at
the Caltracs ?? something like that, that are supposed to be super and fairly
inconspicuos.
Good luck with your project.

Bill